I signed up for Ipsy Glam Bag, my daughter receives their products. I thought it was good idea.

After about 4/5 months. I found that I was only using about 2/3 of the products, ~Sept 10th I canceled membership. I did not want to pause my membership. I went through the process, received confirmation, also rcvd e-mail that said I had to wait till last day of month before noon to make sure it was canceled.

I noticed I didnt get pkg in October, didnt see a charge in my checking acct so I thought it was canceled, then early Nov I see a charge on my acct but I havent rcvd pkg. I realize I was supposed to cancel again on last day of month but if I received confirmation I dont feel I should have to wait till end of month to cancel again. This co makes it hard to cancel membership, which results in frustrated, angry customers. Now I have to go to my bank to put a stop to any further charges.

And if you try to call and talk to someone hard to find phone #, the site says they prefer e-mails. Ipsy should make it easy to cancel, just like it was easy to sign up.

User's recommendation: Don’t recommend this company.

Location: San Antonio, Texas