1.1

Me in August

Somehow my account was reactivated to a glam bag plus. I did not authorize a charge or activate my old account.

In fact, my old address was still on because I had canceled it a long time ago. I updated the shipping on my account to my current address in Plainfield, but being that I was mysteriously charged and my account was reactivated, I want to at least know that I’ll be getting the product I was charged for and that it will not go to an old address for someone else to receive. Can someone verify that I’ll at least be getting the glam bag in Plainfield and explain how I was charged since I did not do this? Their response.....

Thanks for getting back to me, Karen!

I'm so sorry to hear that this has caused you trouble, but I'm here to help!

Right now we're only set up for email and social media support because we think that we're able to offer our best customer care experience that way. We're committed to responding to ipsters within 24 hours. Thanks for your understanding!

It looks like there was a glitch in our system. I'd be happy to make a one-time exception to our usual policy and offer you a full refund for this month.

Enjoy your last Glam Bag on us, no return required. You should see the funds back in your account within 5-7 business days.

We always bill the card on file at the beginning of the month, and are happy to honor cancellations processed prior to the 1st. While we're unable to refund any overdraft fees.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. You're welcome to rejoin us any time if you change your mind!

I let it go. Now in September..... Me to them

Now the app is saying I won’t even receive a box this month. So, what did your company charge me for?

Last month you all restarted my account and charged my card without my authorization. That was fraud. Now I was charged again on the second of September and it should have gone through on the first to begin with. But yet the app says I will not be receiving a box.

So, what was I charged for? This is ridiculous. This is why I had canceled my account to begin with. It seems to me IPSY has unfortunately become a very shady business.

I want to speak to someone in charge to correct this before my AG takes action. They’re sure I’m not the only one this has happened to. And, points certainly don’t come remotely close to fixing this issue.

Two times they’ve stolen from me.

That’s close to 60.00$ Their offer to me to fix it was 600 points added to my account. That’s the equivalent to about 3-10$ which could only be used if I kept my account and only on their overstock.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ipsy Subscription.

Reason of review: Everything.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ipsy Pros: Untrustworthy.

Ipsy Cons: Products missing, Product never arrived, Website to cancel membership and instructions, No refund policy, You dont care.

Comments