Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I cancelled my ipsy bag since I keeled having them sending me repeat items. Every time I complaint their CS asked me to retake the quiz and review the items...

once nothing changed I canceled. For my surprise they kept charging my card. I was asking them to refund me with no success.

It turned out it was "my fault..." and that I needed to go through a 15 paged and popups, answer them all, then go and check my email and click again on that email, then go back to ipsy site.... how is the gov not getting involved...

Comments

F for customer service. I signed up for my daughter who is active duty military.

When the company put me on a wait list to receive the Glam bag unless I promoted them on Facebook, I immediately tried to cancel my wait list spot. The email that I sent to their customer service attempted to load with a "verfiying" screen for over thirty minutes.

There's no other way to contact them. BBB will be notified if I am charged anything.