Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

cancel my subscription?

I am on a tight budget now and I would like to cancel my subscription. I have tried to reset my passcode to no avail.

Will you please cancel my subscription? My name is Jessica Martinez

2 answers
Hasel
I would like to stop my monthly Ipsy glam cosmetics
Liz M
ANY LUCK ?
View more answers (1)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

How can I cancel my monthly package ?

by Jemima

I became ill. I can't effort this service.

I have e-mailed you several times to canceled the service to no avail.

Now you are charging me two packages in one month. Please cancel service.

Trying to sign up for $12 Glam bag a month deal and won't let me

by Dorothe

I've tried to sign up for this deal more than one time my card is legal it is fine I have checked all numbers and it will not accept it I need help it's a MasterCard please someone call me I am not good on the computer

View

Why did you guys taken away my two Ipsy bags I ordered and refunded my money back

I understand I wanted the next day to cancel my membership and you guys taken my conformation email away and said you guys have taken back what I ordered n refunded my money back that is not right at all this is the first time this happened and I’m not happy how you guys did that to me.

1 answer
Gabrielle Barley
#1946267
Unfortunately, Ipsy does not provide any information about if they cancel the order when the membership is cancelled on the company website. Please contact the Ipsy customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the live chat at help.ipsy.com;
  • via the company's social networks.

Cancel subscription

by Cathaleen

They changed me but never got my order from them would like to cancel subscription and want a refund ASAP

My email is not working

by Brenda D

How do I change e-mail. Address

View

I haven't received my ipsy box yet .its been almost 2wks now since July 1 I paid through PayPal

by Shelbi

It never came my ipsy box ipsy gets it through my PayPal account.

Cancel payment

by Nona V

Hello. I am from Georgia. I want to cancel ipsy payment (132$).

Lost job

by Elizabethl B

Please cancel my order I just lost my job will not be Abel to pay

View

How do i change the date I'm billed for for my glam bag?

I need to change the date I'm charged for my glam bag. Im on social security and i don't get my social security until the 3rd of every month

1 answer
Gabrielle Barley
According to Ipsy FAQs you don't have opportunity to choose the billing date. Your card will always be automatically billed on the last day of the month. Even if you don't have funds available then, Ipsy system will make several attempts to charge you until their billing period closes around mid-month.

Points

by Christine h

I contacted someone on ipsy instagram, my mother in law signed up with the reference link I sent her, and I have yet to see the points. Does it take awhile?

Cancelling Contract as of June 4th, 2020

by Deborah S

Ipsy products are great during this difficult time with COVID-19 I am not financially stable Can you Please Cancel my Ipsy Subscription. You can Email me @***.santiago28@***.com with the Confirmation that my Subscription has been Cancelled Thank you Kindly.

View

I need to change my payment method

by Shiree

I cant find my account and every time I put in what you all send me it wont go through !!!

Cancel my ipsy membership

by Jennifer P

i need the account number to cancel my ipsy account

View

I would like to cancel my service

by Hasel

did not recieve 2 products in my very first Ipsy VERY dissapointed

by Shandi

i just started the Ipsy monthly subscription i was so excited until i opened the bag only to find 3 items NO eyeshadow brush and did not get the MURAD product which is the item i wanted the MOST i am so upset. like i said this was my first bag in a 12 month subscription Could Ipsy please make this right like i said this was my first bag ever please contact me by phone 256604**** or email

Cancel order

by Kathryn S

No bad reviews or anything...

Sorry i ordered my glam bag but now im having financial difficulties, so what can i do to cancel my order.....

How do I stop glam bags for 4 months

by Wannetta

My April payment didn't go thru because I'm on SSDisability & only get paid the 3rd of every month. You also said my March payment didn't go thru & I won't get my March bag!

Well it did go thru, & I got my bag! I have online banking, & it shows you took the $ out, if you would want me to screenshot it, I will try. When people are on a fixed income, & only get paid the 3rd, you can't silly nilly take $ out that isn't there!

I don't want to stop membership, I just want to pause, which means you can't automatically withdrawal $ every month! How do I stop autopay, or can you do it!

Why am I being change 12.84 instead of $12.00

by Cherene

Why am I being charged $12.84 for $12.00 ipsy

View

i need to have a charge to be explaned to me

by yvonne p

I was charged 142.89 feb ist. and i want to know why.thanks Yvonne Player707318****

Questions 26